Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Last Chance Sarah

Mike decided to give me one last chance to prove how I've changed and am continuing to change. The knots in my stomach are calming down. But not totally gone. Maybe its just his massive hangover and lack of sleep but he seems SO different. Or it could be me. What Ive done to him. If only I could take all the pain Ive caused away. The only thing I can do is prove myself. Prove how much I love him and want to make this work.

If only he knew what he does to me. He gives me butterflies. I still daydream about him like we're in middle school. The sex NEVER gets "routine". I can see myself marrying him one day, even though I promised myself I would NEVER get married again. I see us being completely happy and having a baby. I know we could have a beautiful life together.

Feels good being good :) Feels good to totally devote myself to someone and truly mean it. Not just do it cause its the right thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment