Friday, June 18, 2010

How it used to be...

I was going through messages from Mike when we first started talking and I stumbled upon these. They made me cry, cause I realize what I lost.


Untitled


I yearn to kiss those tender lips,
and look deep into those beautiful eyes.

I cant wait for the day if you decide,
that you will truely be mine.

The dreams are strong, the feelings are true.
The poems I write are directed only to you.

Through thick and thin, till Jenn do us part.
You are the one, with a key to my heart.

I know you will be endlessly drawn to me,
more than you already are.

At least that is what I hope for, my luff,
my sweet, my sparkling star ;)

With more determination than a raging bull,
with the power to change the world.

Just know that when I have you here,
I will fight all odds to make your world.

He sent that on Jan. 21 2010

"Be Pleased"


I aim to please, and pleased you will be.
Your pleasure will be mine!


The car will stop
Our eyes will lock
And as we embrace
The present time will stop


Your eyes that sparkle
Smile that shines
Your warm embrace
Etched in my mind


High hopes from the very first chat
Confirmed at last!!!
Expectations and anticipations
Were worth all of that


You took my breath away
You are like no other
With late night conversations
I can think of no better
The car will go
Our eyes will lock
With smiles all around
Im so happy your back


No one can say how it will end
Only how it started.
I can only HOPE
I'm everything you have imagined.

He sent that one on Jan. 19 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment