Wednesday, August 11, 2010

So much has changed...

Found out Mike lied to me. I gave him PLENTY of chances to come clean. But I had to find out while my son and I were at his house. I went through his phone and found he was texting some girl and they were hardcore flirting and she sent him some pics too. So I broke up with him. He told me that happened when we were broken up, but I dont believe him. We email back and forth. But that is going to stop. I have asked him MANY times to leave me alone. So I'm going to try the old "ignore him and he will leave you alone" trick. Hopefully it will work. I sent him this email: "To be honest I don't care if you like the new me or not. I gave you so many chances to come clean and you lied. You made me this cold and distant. I'm doing great without you. I don't have someone making me feel like the lowest thing on the planet anymore. I feel better about myself, I'm enjoying my life and I'm determind. Now please leave me alone."


And he sent this back : "I just wrote a long email that i wish i could have sent. In short it said whatever sarah you suck you wont amount to shit, you dont know shit, and you never will be shit. All you know how to do is bow to men and sleep with them. Fuck off and hope this is the email you were looking for.... Now go call jay and free load off him. You did it to me. I did all i could. And you left. You couldnt even stay faithfull and we both know it. You never will. Piece out trick. I woulk like to say it was nice but icant. I can honestly say i regret our relationship. I dont regreat any others so thats pretty bad. Go eat a cow get fatter and have a bunch of kids from a bunch of randoms. PISS OFF HOOKER"


I wrote him back basically saying that he doesn't have any power over me anymore and he can say whatever he wants. He can't break me.

1 comment:

  1. Well, Seems like a good ending then. New future awaits you. Should be exciting.

    ReplyDelete